We are a small friendly club with members interests covering road running, trail running, cross country and triathlon.
We are affiliated to England Athletics and enjoy the benefits of affiliation in the form of insurance and reduced entry fees into races. We meet at 6:30pm on Monday (in the car park at Sainsbury's) and Wednesday evenings at the new Royal Wootton Bassett Sports Association ground, located on the Malmesbury Road.
Our main club night is Wednesday when 2 or 3 groups set off on routes around Royal Wootton Bassett, or out into the surrounding countryside when it's light enough. Mondays are for speed work and hill sessions - hard at the time but very rewarding afterwards. The RWBSA Sports & Social Club has all that's needed to recuperate after a run - changing facilities, showers and a bar.
- 20 Jul - Newsletter 53 (aka 2016-23) online - see link on right
- 19 Jul - Next Beginners Group start provisionally scheduled for 12th Sept
- 20 Jun - Broad Town 5 results online!
- 21 Apr - Golf offer
- 15 Apr - RWB Mayor's Charity 5k Run results uploaded
- 10 Mar - Broad Town 5 entries now open
- 21 Feb - More Club Championship races announced!
- 08 Feb - Lungbuster results available, thanks for your patience.
- 08 Jan 16 - 2016 Membership now due!!
- 30 Nov - AVR Half results & photos
- 03 Nov - Membership Form updated
Please click on the links on the right to read more.
(Note: the date shown is the date of publication)